- I tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- One chorizo (thinly sliced)
- Bacon (4 pieces, diced, fats trimmed)
- Half bulb garlic
- 4 eggs
- half onion
- One fresh tomato
- Half a can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 200C. Heat oil in a pan and cook garlic and onions until brown.
Pan fry bacon bits and sliced chorizo together with the garlic and onion.
Add fresh tomatoes and diced tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and cumin.
Make a well in the middle and break eggs into the dish.
Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the eggs, and top it up with fresh parsley and coriander.
Place in oven for 15 – 20 minutes or to your liking of how the eggs are cooked.
from http://fitandleanessentials.com/ and featured on http://fastpaleo.com